Before we start ...
Let us get you familiar with our virtual sky
You may be able to find answers in our
1) Which of the following pairs are the correct selection of cruising altitude under RVSM rule:
(A) Odd Level for eastbound, Even Level for westbound
(B) Even Level for eastbound, Odd Level for westbound
(C) Even Level for eastbound and westbound
(D) Odd Level for eastbound and westbound
2) Which of the following is incorrect when conducting a CX Virtual flight?
(A) File a PIREP manually with a link to vatstats.net
(B) Fly to Dubai on an A333 with cost index 100
(C) Log onto VATSIM and use the callsign of your flight as you bid in CX City
(D) Flying B788 on flight CPA369 (operated by A333 in the schedules)
3) You can apply for Leave of Absence (LoA) if you are not able to meet our activity policy, but it is up to our decision for the approval of LoA.
4) Which of the following are the acceptable landing rate for a flight in CX Virtual:
5) Which of the following is the correct HDA radio callsign?
(B) CATHAY DRAGON
(D) HOTEL DELTA ALPHA
Already have account ?